Click Here If You Wanna Be Gorgeous

Monday, July 15, 2013

Hehehehe

HHHOLLLAAAA






I'm baacckkkk

Abandoned this page for ages! I smell rustyness , cobwebs and hapak smell! huhuhu ...... gotta gain all the courage to blog back!

I love expressing myself here and I hope to do more. It's been a hell of a corkscrew roller coaster ride since the last I blogged. Tons of stories to share here but not for tonight.

It's midnight and time for bed.

Gotta make sure I'm up for sahur. Don't wanna be craving for choc cakes and steaks and what not at 3pm.

By the way, I had  the best ayam percik earlier.Got it from Pasar Ramadhan USJ4. Nyaammmsss.....

Don't let the bed bugs bite!

Night Night! 

1 comment:

  1. I went through couple of your posts and all I can say is that you have an admirable aspiration,beautiful,smart(with the low key twist u put in ur write ups to get readers attention then bring your products in) and confident about your brand.I honestly think blogs like yours deserves more attention..Keep working hard Ms Pinky :) ..hard work is the only tip to success.

    Cheers
    Jay

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...