Click Here If You Wanna Be Gorgeous

Friday, October 12, 2012

Ache Day


Being normal and not  a mutant,

I do have my down times.
Days that I feel sad and ultimately unhappy.
Major heartache.

Bear with me.....

JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS.

p/s : I am not going through PMS or menopause and NO I am not dying tomorrow. (well hopefully not)


Found these three very meaningful and deep quotes.

Decided to post it up today as remembrance if I ever decide to look back into my previous post when I'm finally 70, with kids and grandkids or probably great grandkids or great great great grandkids....pffftttt..yeah righttt..

"Sometimes in life you find a special friend,
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it,
Someone who makes you happy and laugh till you can't stop,
Someone who makes you believe that there is really good in this world,
And someone who convinces you of happiness in life."

"Life doesn't always introduce us to the people we want to meet.
Sometimes life puts us in touch with people we need to meet 
To help us,to be with us,to love us,to hurt us,to leave us and to gradually strengthen us to a person we were meant to become."

"There are things we don't want to happen but have to accept,
Things we don't want to know but have to learn, 
and people we can't live without but have to let go....
The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling.... "


I don't usually have sad photos of me, so this is the closest fake sad photo I could post. But truly, deep in me hurts a million times more than the fake photo



The broken hearted girl is hitting the bed.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...