Click Here If You Wanna Be Gorgeous

Monday, February 20, 2012

2012 Birthday Wish List

So,it's sometime this week. Will be another year younger *coughs* and wiser.



I have a complete wish list ready if in case I have secret admirers who's probably cracking their heads thinking of a gift for me. Well since guys are most of the time completely clueless about gifts,I've made it easier for you,don't think too much cos I have it already!

Actually this post is specially dedicated to that person who called me earlier today and asked,

" What do you want for your birthday?"

Well, here I'm listing it down. If I don't get any of this, JAGA U! You should'nt have asked! LOL!

These things are not something that I can't possibly afford but it'll be so much nicer if I get it as a gift instead.

1)iPhone 4s in white

I'm not a gadget freak but don't know why, I just feel like having this baby!


2)Chanel 14k white gold plated earrings

Ooo my....this is such a beauty. have been aiming this one like since forever!



3) Pandora Charm Bracelet in Pink

Sweeeettttt




4) Christian Louboutin Pigalle 12mm in Nude.

Every girl should own a sexy nude platform and I'm a size 9 *wink*



5) Waffle Maker

I love cooking when am at home especially breakfast! A waffle maker would be great for my morning waffles!



OK, guess that'lll be it for 2012. Well actually it's a never ending list but hhmmm....will keep the rest for other occasions then.

HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...Will I be getting any of the above?? hmm... Will I? Will i??

We shall see...


A HUGE BIRTHDAY CAKE WOULD BE NICE TOO...

AND A ROMANTIC DINNER ....AND AND AND AND A HOLIDAY AT BALLIIII AND VEGAS AND HAWAIIIIIII!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...